Monday, May 3, 2010

Ok, life has been a little crazy, as always.

Wow the semester just flew by and big surprise I hardly wrote on my blog. But not to worry because I did document my life in some way. For a project for one of my classes, I took a picture of myself everyday! At first it was fun, but then it turned into somewhat of a burden. But in the end I'm glad that I did it because it really shows what I did in my last semester of school and all the fun I had. :) All of the pictures are in an album on facebook called Winter '10 Picture-a-day Project and here is a link so you can check it out.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=373857&id=516115656&l=27f53bfcaf

Here are a few of my favorite pictures. By the way it was really hard to chose favorites because there are so many good ones. lol.







No comments: