Monday, May 3, 2010

Avery Joy Christensen



I am so lucky to get to have two of my very best friends from back home here in Rexburg with me. I cannot even begin to tell you how amazing and wonderful it has been to have them here although that is soon about to change since we are all moving away. I have been blessed to be able to be there for my best friend Sam for the birth of her first two children!!! I feel so lucky that I could share in these important events in her life. On April 28th, she had her second daughter Avery Joy. As you can see, she is beautiful and healthy. I was able to spend most of the day at the hospital with Sam helping her out so that Sean could be with their first child Lexi and get some other things done. I thought I would throw in the picture from when I first held Lexi in the hospital. Man we are just all growing up, aren't we.

No comments: