Monday, May 3, 2010

Griffin is just the best.



Maybe some of you don't know, but I have the best boyfriend ever. (And no Sam and Sean he is not imaginary, although I am sad that you guys never got to meet him.) His name is Griffin and we just recently celebrated our 3 month anniversary! He is the first boy I have dated for this long in a very long time. We spent pretty much my whole last semester together and it was such a blast. He is a wonderful person who is shy at first but so fun and funny once you get to know him. He is very chill and good at calming me down when I am freaking out about something. ha ha. We have tons in common and many of the same friends which is always nice. We just always have a good time when we are together. Unfortunately we do not get to be together anymore. This summer I am spending my last few months in Rexburg while Griff is working in Indianapolis. It is not easy to be away from him, but we are making it work. I've been looking at so many pictures today that it is making me miss him more than usual so I thought I would write a post about him. Here are some pictures of our times together. :)

This picture is one of my favorites because I just love our goofy faces. We did a puzzle together and everyone knows I LOVE puzzles so it was so fun!

We matched on accident one day. Clearly we are just meant to be. lol.

Griff had to put up with me being very boring and doing homework all the time. But he often just took a nap while waiting for me to finish. ha ha. He is the cutest.

This last picture is from a trip that we took to Oregon for Griffin's grandma's 90th birthday. This is us with his parents and two of his siblings. It was so great to get to meet his family!

No comments: