Monday, May 3, 2010

New Car!



It has finally happened. I finally have a car again. It's a '98 Nissan Sentra and I just really love it! It is so nice to have a little more independence again. I no longer have to rely on all my friends to drive me around. (Even though it has been fun and I greatly appreciate you all!) Getting my car has come at the perfect time because now that I am graduated I can no longer live in student housing. This means that I live pretty far away from almost everyone I know. It made seeing anyone and doing anything more difficult especially since Griffin is no longer here to spoil me and drive me everywhere. It will also help with getting me a job and be essential for when I move out of Rexburg at the end of the summer.

Getting this car was made possible by the Kennedy family! They have adopted me into their family and are so amazing! I love them dearly and am so blessed to be a part of their lives. Here is a picture of the Kennedy's plus several adopted children like me out at their weekly dinner. :)

No comments: