Monday, May 3, 2010

Graduation, of course.



Can you believe I graduated from college!?! I can barely believe it myself so it's ok if you are having some trouble. I have been working on my higher education since 2004, and let me tell you it is about time I finished. ha ha. I started out taking night classes at a community college back home and that was a very slow process. I then came to Brigham Young University-Idaho in 2007. I worked hard while I was here and now have my bachelor's degree in Psychology. Also, I graduated cum laude!!! (which means that I graduated in the top 10% of my class). I did not even know until someone pointed it out to me on the program so that was pretty exciting.

I was lucky enough to have my family come to support me and see me graduate. This is a picture of me with my parents.


Here is a picture of everyone that traveled so far to be there for me! My parents and brother came from the Seattle area, my sister and her boyfriend came from Spokane, and my other sister came all the way from Arizona!


This is my whole family minus one brother. My little brother did not come. You were sorely missed Jere!


I also have the pleasure of still living by my freakin best friend Court! She of course came to support me as she always has for the years that we have been friends.


And then finally my wonderful boyfriend helped get my family there and watched me graduate even though he had so much going on with packing to leave and cleaning his apartment. He is the best and I was so glad he could be there.


No comments: