Thursday, March 27, 2008

Rexburg = Ridiculous

I can't even believe the weather this winter. I have never been so cold in my life. Worst winter I have ever experienced, easily. And now the weather is just getting ridiculous. I mean come on, it's almost April and what has happened today and yesterday? It's snowed! Then the snow goes away and everyone gets all hopeful, but the next day it just snows again. I need to get out of this place. I need some sun and warmth!












This first picture was taken yesterday at around 9 in the morning. This is what I like to call wet snow. The one next to it was taken within that same hour. This is no longer wet snow. It changed to serious snow!












Then this picture was taken the same day as the top two, but at around 4:30 p.m. Everything actually ended up drying out quite nicely. Then the second picture is what I woke up to this morning around 7:30 a.m. I think Rexburg may be bipolar, and I don't like it.

2 comments:

Sam said...

I know the weather is crazy in the berg... but I am in Provo right now in the sun... enjoy the snow!!!

Unknown said...

Haha, Bi-polar Rexburg.