Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Weekend of Exhaustion/Fun

I actually had a really fun weekend. Although it was quite exhausting. Friday I was woken up early but my loud and annoying roommates. The one I share a room with likes to get up and leave the room, but not close the door. This is particularly annoying because our room is the one closest to the kitchen and living room, which means that I can easily hear my ridiculously loud roommates very well. They have no regard for what time it may be or if someone is sleeping, whether it be incredibly early or late. Yeah, needless to say it wasn't a great start. My friday was busy with classes and work, but eventually I got to have some fun. My friend Carolee is graduating this semester and she is a photgraphy major, so I got to go see her work displayed in the art gallery we have on campus. Then I went to my friends Preston and Corine's wedding reception. They are just the cutest couple. At the end of the reception, they turned it into a dance party which is so fitting for them. ha ha. It was a blast.


Saturday I had to get up early for a Sound Security training. After the training, we went to Rigby to do some selling. This was the first time that I had gone out to sell. I was a little nervous, but it really wasn't that bad. I didn't really do anything on my own, but I did get to see how it's done and I learned a lot. I'm less worried about this summer now. That was a long day of training and selling and I was worn out by the time I got home, but my day was not over yet. My good friend Sven was playing a bluegrass/thug rap show. lol. It was amazing. Well worth staying up for. Then for some reason I went to Denny's. I should have gone to sleep, but it was fun and accidently turned into a little girls night. The boys that were coming in a different car ended up having some car trouble and didn't come. ha ha.



So, by the time is was sunday I was suffering from exhaustion and hadn't even started my homework yet. I some how got it all done, but still have not recovered from my accute form of exhaustion. And since finals are next week, I'm sure that my recovery won't happen any time soon...

2 comments:

Aimee said...

Oh my heck! I am so excited you have a Blog! Now I can keep in touch with you...better than before. When are you coming to Vegas to get away from the snow and rain?

Sam said...

Opal your life is just crazy... life is just crazy. I am learning this the older that I get. And I don't expect it to slow down anytime soon...