Monday, April 14, 2008

Broke phone. New phone. No worries.

Alright, so bad news. When I fell longboarding and landed on my phone, it did break. And I'm still pretty sad about it because I loved that phone and had it for quiet a few years. But I did get a new phone and I'm finally actually starting to like it. I got another slider cause I really don't like flip phones. It's not as small as my old one, but it is thinner. It's growing on me. I totally still have the bruise on my leg from falling on my phone as you can see in that picture. At least I can finally put things in that pocket again, because for the first week it hurt too bad to do that. That bruise is way bigger than my phone was though. ha ha. I suppose I shouldn't complain since I didn't even have to pay to get a new phone. How lucky is that! Between instant rebates and mail-in rebates, all I had to pay is an upgrade fee. If only that's how it worked for ipods...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The last one was a nice segway to this. My fault for encouraging you to get your longboard when you did.
Nice shot of your unfurnished apartment though!