Saturday, April 5, 2008

So Pretty. So Rad. So Expensive...

Oh man do I need to stop buying things. But look how pretty it is! Say hello to my new longboard. Thanks to my good friend Ben, who helped me pick it out and find one that is good for me, I bought this just last Wednesday. It's pretty much my favorite thing to do now. Although I have already hurt myself, I'm not about to stop! lol. Last night I had my first actual fall. I landed right on my phone, which may now be broken, but cross your fingers cause it is being so good right now. My phone also gave me a pretty good bruise on my leg. ha ha. I pretty much plan to spend as much of my summer as I can on this board. Hopefully no serious damage occurs.

4 comments:

Sophie said...

nice board!

Courtney said...

cool!! we are going to have to stuff the jetta full for sure lol good luck with finals and such muah

Courtney said...

http://music.msn.com/music/blockwatch?GT1=7702&silentchk=1&

new kids on the block are back so check this out LOL

Unknown said...

It's AWESOME!
and I helped