Thursday, March 27, 2008

New Camera!

I finally got a digital camera and I am so pumped! It is so little and amazing. It also has so many cool features, many that I'm sure I haven't even figured out yet. I'm excited that I can now have some documentation of my life. ha ha. It's a canon powershot. check it out. http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=ModelInfoAct&fcategoryid=145&modelid=14901

Here's the first picture I took with it. I can't wait for this summer, when I'll get to take pictures of all the cool new things I get to see!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you going to grow your hair out so that it will curl out!!! Its getting so long. YEAH YEAH You say you need it for your job but still. Where is short hair Opal!!! I miss her!

Sam said...

You're camera is so cute!!!