Tuesday, March 18, 2008

What's goin on.

Alright, so I figure I should start by giving you a little update on my life. Right now I'm living in the Davenport Apartments, which are pretty ghetto compared to where I used to live. Here's a picture of my side of my room. Whenever I am home, this is where I spend all of my time because I have weirdies (as Court calls them) for roommates. They are also really messy people, which I cannot stand. This picture of the vaniety is a perfect example of that. Nothing on that counter is mine. And the other picture is the cleanest the kitchen has been in a long time. I mean dang, you can actually see the counter. ha ha. But don't get me wrong, my roommates are good people. But yeah, between work, class, and trying to have a social life, I don't spend alot of time at home. Unless I am doing homework like I should be doing right now. This is going to be a very stressful week. I have two tests (one of which is for my hardest class) and a huge paper to write. I'm going to go start working on some of that. :)

1 comment:

Courtney said...

weirdies... i am so sorry. i love you opal. your wall looks tight!! i am so excited to get out of rexburg and have a new adventure!! i hope your tests and paper goes well let me know if there is anything i can help you with. "...they do better." hey at least you can edit your own papers!! ha ha