Saturday, March 22, 2008

Puzzlemania.


So recently I had really been wanting to do a puzzle (do a puzzle, make a puzzle, build a puzzle, put a puzzle together? I never know what to say). I love puzzles. I don't know why, but I always have. Ever since I was a little kid. I would always help my dad with them growing up. Well I decided I would buy one. I found a totally rad one at Wal-Mart. As you can see from these pictures, it's pretty much amazing. It's a panoramic picture of Times Square. It was 750 pieces and actually didn't take very long to do at all. Of course I'm sure that's because I had help. The day I started it my friend Travis came over to help out. Once he saw that Beyonce was on it, he concentrated all his efforts on completing that part of the puzzle. Needless to say that corner of the puzzle was the first part to really look like anything. lol. Then on a different day my friend Ben came over and in not very much time at all we completed the rest of it. Ben is pretty dang good at puzzles (except when he is just putting pieces in the middle of nowhere and not connecting them to anything, that's not how you do puzzles Ben). I left it on my living room floor for quite a while, but finally put it away last night. Sad. But at least I have documentation of it. lol. Pretty much now I want to buy more puzzles and just always be working on one, but that's probably not a good idea. There are more important things that require my attention. Well I just wanted to share one of my joys with you all. Hopefully you will all of a sudden feel the need to go buy a puzzle. You won't regret it.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

"This piece goes... THERE!"