Sunday, August 12, 2012

January - March

More and more and more school.
As always in my life.
Also I started working as a graduate assistant on campus.
This didn't actually change my life at all.
I just got paid for all the tasks my professors already always had me do.

I also got to meet this little punkin!


Courtney's baby Mason! 
He is so much bigger now. 
Its crazy how fast kids grow up. 
This pic is from when he was not quite a week old. 

This also happened. Right before I had a PhD interview at BYU.


Some lady t-boned me. 
I was fine but it still really sucked. 
I was just driving along and she just pulled out right into me.
Apparently she didn't see me. 
Apparently my car is invisible. 
The insurance company said it was totaled (who would have thought that word would only have one L).
But it did lead to me getting this!


Apparently I don't have any pictures of my actually car. 
This is just off the internet.
But it looks just like this. 
2010 Toyota Corolla. Very low milage.
I love Toyotas. 
(Thanks again sister!) 
(Cause I couldn't have gotten this car without her signature.)
This was a very stressful event but turned out for the best because I had a much more reliable car for my cross country move (remember the breaking down that happened before) (you'll have to wait for the move story.)

I also took a trip in March but it was so epic it will have to have its own post. 

No comments: