Sunday, August 12, 2012

April - June

Apparently nothing happened in the month of April.
Well actually I started dating a guy named Jackson that I met in Utah.
We dated for about 4 months but broke up recently.
We are not in the same place in life and that is a hard thing to handle.
We are still friends.
He is still important to me.
But I guess some things are just not meant to be.
Other than that nothing happened in April.


More importantly, 
in May,
I graduated!
With my masters in community counseling from Gonzaga University. 
Oh yeah! 
My parents came out for the event and my sis and Glenn of course live here already and would not have missed it. 




Also in may, I went on a trip to Seattle with Jackson.
Those pics are on my facebook so I will just share a few here.
It was super fun.




No comments: