Friday, January 7, 2011

Vacation!

I have had a much needed vacation from school. We got a whole month off! This was so needed after the crazy first semester at Gonzaga. I have been traveling and having so much fun on this break. The first thing I did was go down to Rexburg. I left the day after school ended. I just went down for the weekend to support my amazing friend Elise Vikari. She was graduating from BYU-Idaho and having a senior recital. Elise is an amazing opera singer. I love her so much and she is so talented. It was great to be with her and hear her sing. It was also wonderful to see her family and some of my other friends that are still there.


After I got back from Rexburg, I went over to Seattle to spend some time with my parents and brothers. It was so great to be home for a bit and spend time with my family. I saw some old friends and some families that have been in my home ward for years.

Then I came back to Spokane to spend Christmas with my sister Mel. This is the first Christmas we spent together in nearly 10 years. It was great to be with her and Glenn's family. They are all so wonderful. And Mel gave me her old Kindle! It is amazing and I have been reading like crazy. I love it! I got tons of other amazing things for Christmas as well. Mel is so good to me. She even gave me some feety pajamas! lol. She has all the pictures from Christmas, so I'll have to get them from her and then add them to this post.


No comments: