Friday, January 7, 2011

Oh man, grad school is crazy.


My first semester was so busy that writing on my blog was the last thing on my mind. I worked so hard and read so much and had a job on top of it all. It was quite the balancing act. I somehow survived and got all my work done and ended up with four A's and an A minus, which is pretty awesome if you ask me. I became friends with so many awesome people in my cohort. I was pushed so much and have grown more than I thought possible. I am kind of scared for what is still to come, but if I survived this semester than I can make it through the rest of this program. I'm really proud of myself and excited to go at it again. We start going to our internship sites this semester and I got placed at Children's Home Society of Washington. I am so excited to work with this organization and get amazing training and experience. I know that more growth will be forced on me this semester and I will learn so much. I guess all I can say is bring it on. School starts on the 12th, so wish me luck.

Also, Griffin finally came to see me after nearly 6 months of us being apart. It was an amazing visit, but it will need a post of its own. :)


No comments: