Friday, January 7, 2011

Trip to Denver.

The day after Christmas, I flew to Denver to spend a little over a week with Griffin. We had such a great time and it was so wonderful to spend time with his family and get to know them better. We had some good weather when I first got there and then lots and lots of snow. Before the snow came, Griffin took me to the Red Rocks amphitheater. It was really awesome and here are some pics.




I also got some great gifts from Griffin and his family. My favorite is the locket that Griffin gave me, but I also got some great clothes and a scarf.

Here is a picture of Griffin and I in our Christmas pajamas. I got him Star Wars pajama pants that he absolutely loves and he got me these nice green ones.


Griffin's family made funny Christmas sweaters and then wore them to the movies on Christmas and he was nice enough to make me one too. lol.

For New Years we went to downtown Denver and saw the fireworks and froze to death. It was so so so cold that night, but very fun.

I had such a great time and was so sad when it was time to leave. Griffin is now in Rexburg and has started his winter semester this week. He got the cutest haircut right before I left. He calls it a Peter Pan haircut. It does make him look very boyish, but also just so freakin cute. I love him.

No comments: