Friday, January 7, 2011

GRIFFIN!!!


The love of my life came to visit me in October. He was able to stay for two and a half weeks, which was so amazing after being apart for so long. He was so good to put up with me being in class and spending hours and hours doing my homework. It was such a blessing to just get to be together. It is so hard to be apart from him. He also came before all the snow so we even got to do some fun things outside. :)

Spokane has some great parks. One day we went to Manito Park and played frisbee. This is such an awesome park that has tons of cool gardens in it. Here are some pictures of us there.



My sister Mel and her boyfriend Glenn came along as well. We love going to this park together.

We also went to Riverside Park. They have some cool stuff there and lots of awesome bridges over the river.




We also went out to some great pumpkin patches. It was so fun to go out and choose our pumpkin straight from the patch. They also had so many other fun things to do out there. We had pumpkin donuts and saw a pumpkin cannon!

We also had some great date nights. Griffin took me to the movies and out to dinner at a great place called Tomato Street.


Finally here is a picture of Griffin with Spokane in the background. This was his first visit to Washington and we had alot of fun. I can't wait to take him to Seattle to see where I grew up and the area that I really know. For now I will take any time I can get with him.

2 comments:

Crystal Lyman said...

Oh man! I want to come visit you! Sounds like there are so many fun things there. I'll have to convince Michelle to go on a road trip!

Linda said...

I love seeing pictures of you and your man! You are like two puzzle pieces that just fit together perfectly! :-)