Monday, March 25, 2013

Visiting Milwaukee

Back in October, Julie and I took a little roadtrip over to Milwaukee to visit Meghan!
I loved seeing her apartment (with furniture in it) and just taking the time to explore the city.
Megs and I both get lonely out here at school so its nice to know that we are only a (six hour) roadtrip away from each other.
Just chillin in Megs apartment. We watched Salmon Fishing in the Yemen one night. I only remember this because I loved that movie so much. 


We went to some biodomes! Who knew those were actually real. I felt like I was in a Polly Shore movie!


And of course visited Marquette University. Had to get the tour!

I even got to see my first great lake!

 And we had dinner at the restaurant that is in Miller Field. 

 Jules and I even went on a little hike at a rest stop on our way home. 

It was just the best to explore a new city with some wonderful people. It was also before school got too crazy so that is always a bonus. 

No comments: