Monday, March 25, 2013

My brother got married!

On December 1st, 2012 my older brother Ray got married!
He is just the best brother and him and I have had so much fun over the years.
Ray married such a wonderful girl named Teila. I'm sorry that I haven't been around to get to know her better, but the time I have spent with her has been wonderful and its cool to think that I have a new sister.

I made the long journey home to Seattle for the wedding (because those are just not the kind of things that you miss). My semester was not over yet so I was only home for about two days. It was very quick but I was so glad to see my family!

Here are some photos from the lovely day.

Here is the lovely couple. And you've gotta love the look of a winter wedding. 


Sibling photo! This is the first time all five of us have been together in like 5 or 6 years!

 So good to be with Mel again. Even if it was for such a short time. 

Don't my parents look cute. My dad just kept going on and on about how I better document him in a tux because it won't happen again. He just loved how good he looked. 

There's my little brother, Jeremy, in the background. I've never seen him look more like my dad!

No comments: