Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I love being outside.

I wish I had more people to hang out with so I could go outside more. Or I just wish that I still lived right next to a park. Cause that is just the best thing ever. An instant place to be outside, relax, and read a book. But I do have Mel and Glenn here and last week we went on a hike. It was really fun even though we got lost and didn't go on the trail that we were trying to. We're going to go again and try to do it right. lol. Here are some pictures from our little adventure.

There was a sweet suspension bridge at the beginning of the trail.


That little person on the left is me. This bridge was super long.


Glenn liked to go off the path and at one point climbed up pretty dang high. (That is me and Mel down on the path.)

Part of our hike was really beautiful.


And then when we got lost it was pretty desolate. Welcome to eastern Washington. Oh how i miss the west.

But overall it was a good time and I can't wait to do it again.

1 comment:

Sam said...

If I could I would move to Spokane in a heart beat and we'll play outside together all day everyday. I love hearing all about your adventures in Spokane. I'm so excited for this new stage of your life and am so proud of you!!! Miss you!!! LYLAS