Saturday, September 24, 2011

Back to School.

Well the fall semester has begun.
I had forgotten what it was like to have so much homework.
And I'm having a hard time making myself do it.
But its so great to be back with my cohort.
They are just the best!

Before school started, we got to help out with orientation.
It is really fun to help the first years.
I got to be in charge of the mentorship program.
It was a lot of work, but it means I got to know all the firsties a bit.
I had fun being involved
and helping these new students transitions a little more smoothly into grad school.
Here are some pics from orientation.
My cohort had a lot of fun being back together.




The semester is going well so far.
I'm already being pushed and working hard.
I'll try to keep you all updated on how things go
with the last year of my masters program.

No comments: