Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Planner!!!


I have used this same style of planner since I started going to BYU-Idaho. They sell them at the bookstore so it is convenient, but they are also really nice and simple. They just have the days of the week with several blank lines so that I can write my homework in there and get the satisfaction of checking off my accomplishments. This semester the bookstore has decided to stop selling them!!!! Ugh. They only have this planner that has the hours in it so it breaks up the page weird and I just don't like it. And I have not been able to find a planner that is just blank. They all have hours in them. Its a conspiracy! I'm very annoyed about this and now do not have a planner. I REQUIRE a planner. I feel totally lost without one. No organization and always worried I'm missing homework assignments. Hopefully I can find a suitable one soon before my grades suffer.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

they have just simple lined onese at TJMAXX in I.F. If you can survive until Tuesday we can run out there. I really wanted to get one when i was there last. They had tons so i am sure there are more left. Just a thought let me know